View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2002, 11:17 (Ref:204107)   #2
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Hi Cos,

While I have never camped there myself, I believe the facilities are shall we say 'basic'. I know some of the other ten-tenthers camped there last year for the BTCC meeting which was a bit of a washout. So, I would recommend you take plenty of dry clothes etc. As for cost, try calling Brands Hatch direct or go to the website which I think is www.octagon.co.uk or try www.brandshatch.co.uk If you drive out of the circuit there are a few local shops in West Kingsdown including a fish & chip shop and a Chinese take-away. Of if you want to venture further afield, Dartford is not too far away. Food at Brands tends to be a little on the expensive side and to be honest, not pretty good quality wise. The Kentagon or Hailwoods within the circuit do a good breakfast including coffee for £5 (last years prices)

Hope to see you there during the year!

Stephen.