View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2009, 11:15 (Ref:2559647)   #27
Mak
Veteran

Mak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASRoma View Post
Test day is on?

Cars are still in England and it takes five days to get to Australia with the customs...

I don't see how this can happen but maybe I'm wrong!

anyway it is not very nice to make it private, they should allow the fans to go and watch if they want

did hear rumour that planes to take cars were booked for friday leave.. all very late and cars have not been touched since Brands. I think customs would be very unhappy to let cars into country if they are not properly cleaned!!without string pulling.. then there are modifications which are required????Teams have had no preparation time and NO money has been spent by them on ungrading, renewing equipment or gear??? IF they leave UK shores and everything goes better than expected, maybe a car or two will get a shakedown lap... but i still think the biggest IF, is anything going to happen... Last week TT anounced a great refinacing coupe, then he is calling all teams ect, that he needs, asking if they would do race without paymentof debt. Also heard a couple got offered 50% of debt????? payed Ferrari in full off course!