View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2019, 01:38 (Ref:3932582)   #37
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
After reading posts from the previous page, I think I understand what you are getting at. I think there are two different, but related, discussions happening in the same thread. The first is the topic of who owns the IP for photos that Pit Pass used and Motorsports Network claims they used without licensing. I think it is fair to say those were taken by paid professionals working for an agency, for hire by a team (or some other entity), or both. That is the group that would use media accreditation before being allowed to photograph at an F1 event (GP weekend). The other is the rights (or lack thereof) for fans (non professional without accreditation) to take photos at these same events.

I think the second topic is fine, but not part of what brought this thread back from the dead. And that was confusing me.

Richard