View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2019, 14:46 (Ref:3932721)   #42
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
You can look at the process to get a press pass here...

https://www.fia.com/media-center/media_accreditation

A very quick scan of the PDF link at that bottom and it seems like you own your IP, but as a photographer, you have to stay in your lane. You can't take video or sound recordings. I am sure there are more rules than that.

Richard
thanks for the link Richard!

enjoyed reading about the criteria of what qualifies one as a journo/photog and now obviously im wondering what 10Tenths would have to do to meet the criteria qualifications?

blogs do not qualify but what about forums?

if successful, i call dibs on using 'our' press pass for the Canadian GP. home race!