Thread: NZV8's 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2012, 05:41 (Ref:3028698)   #758
Icarus_nz
Racer

New Zealand
Paradise
Icarus_nz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridIcarus_nz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There are 3 people posting on here who manage to **** on everything. Ladies, it isn't big and it isn't clever. A one liner and a smiley face isn't debate - its purile. You lack the subtlety to to disguise your agenda

The question about who will buy a new BMX, sorry MRX hasn't been answered (still) so I might have a go.

Foggy - said he couldn't afford an ST. BMX has same problem (less a couple of rounds worth of budget) and no certainty of anyone to play with. Currently sniffing around like crazy for an enduro drive.

Edgell - said he couldn't afford an ST. CRX has same problem (less a couple of rounds worth of budget) and no certainty of anyone to play with. Also apparently resigned from Veega board after Southern Mayors 15 sec of fame.
Rumoured to be keen to on CC since it is the only place to play that will make their car worth anthing.

Short - Daddy says I'm not allowed to come over and play. Definately a starter for a TXT. But who will pay? Oh probably everybody else as usual when its all said and done (ie you and me)

XXX - I'm sure there is all sorts of pressure for these guys to start a 6 car NSX team but really - these guys are more Steak Mignon than bbq sausage bulk pack

Simon Richards - sure, PBX if everybody else does
Nick Ross - same

I'm sure there are a stack out there who would if they knew others would.
Its like rush the fort - "lets all go together in a mad charge"
"OK, after you"
"No no, I insist" etc

Of course when they get there they'll find someone has stolen the door handle and crapped on the couch.