View Single Post
Old 28 Jun 2017, 09:03 (Ref:3747553)   #17
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just watching this through now. Because this was bought up by Amazon they do a decent job of promoting it within Amazon Prime. It's was about the fifth thing I hit when scrolling through the 'Featured' section which is pretty impressive. And means more people will see it.

It's hitting a few of the usual documentary cliches - emphasis on danger etc - and I'm not really sure why some guys were interviewed in their native language when they speak perfect English. Great to see people making these films though and I'll give a fuller review when I've watched it all.

Darren Cox probably hoped this would never leave the cutting room floor.