View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2017, 00:30 (Ref:3782096)   #751
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I don't see an issue with changing tires and refueling. It's done in other series without huge issues so what's it matter in the wec/Le Mans? Rules change. It wasn't done the way it is currently until the mid 90s. I'm all for faster stops and there's plenty of time to change 4 or however many tires while the car refuels. If they change it or not I don't care either way, it's not really a big deal to me.

As for Rebellion, I hope they do lmp1. If they want their own car and Oreca is the way they go, they may be a ways behind. They don't "run Toyota" btw, just help out in terms of staff and operations (like testing at Ricard). But Oreca have definitely gotten a lot better over the past 5 years so I would be confident in their product coming good. Plus the season starts a month later and there's no prologue you have to attend. That's actually 2 months later if you wanna get technical!