Thread: Project C.A.R.S
View Single Post
Old 11 May 2015, 08:59 (Ref:3536385)   #31
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have no problem with dumbed down controls. Like I said, I grew up with GPL, I had a good iRacing rating, etc. I am a sim racer through and through. But I have no time for that with my life now. I do miss it but I have more important priorities. So a Simcade game like this was perfect for me.

But this games controls are deeply broken on the X1. Completely unplayable broken. I want to like it, but at the moment it does not function as a racing game.

This is before we talk about issues like the AI not changing tyres when it rains, and continue to set dry weather times, on slicks, on a wet track and various other game play issues. I'm not even at the point of being able to discuss gameplay issues, because the game is broken before it even gets to that point.