View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2016, 00:19 (Ref:3666455)   #37
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Thanks to JHamilton, I drive 40 mins and sleep in this (mud included and mud NOT thanks to JHamilton):

Thanks to broadrun, we get a spot close enough to where you walk 30 ft to the right of pictured camper to the fence at T4. He also cooks wonderful pastries in a dutch oven, which is what the camper smells like after night 2.

Thanks to joeb and his dyke building skills , we had only a "mildly moist" canopy standing area. Unfortunately, he's getting more practice as we speak

I brought the dull shovel and good tunes.

Can we go now?
Hey don't knock that shovel, it saved us. That pic made me want to be there. I just spent 2 days completely gutting houses. So if you are counting at home, 2 down 50,000 plus to go.

Today there were multiple trucks rolling through the neighborhood I was in handing out free refreshments to people gutting houses. Smoothie King was giving away free smoothies, a bank was giving away ice cream, and the red cross had water and food. My 6 yr old son has been out of school for a week due to flooding, so I had him come with me. He enjoyed smashing walls, but the flooding became real to him when we had to pick up this family's ruined toys and other possessions.