View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2016, 14:16 (Ref:3663430)   #19
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I finally got to watch the race. I rarely watch a sporting event after it's happened but this was worth it. A great road course, with an excellent crowd. It certainly was an intriguing race, with close racing and it's fair share of incident. I was surprised the start wasn't waved off, with Pagenaud so far ahead and if it hadn't been for that pit release, I think Aleshin was on course for a win. Otherwise, this has got to be the best showing for Honda this season on a road course.
I had the same thought about the start. They must have thought the rest of the pack was tight enough and Simon went when he was allowed to go. Looked odd for sure.