View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2012, 23:12 (Ref:3006276)   #1365
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
There has just been an advert showing whats on in 2012 and the logo said Sky Sports F1 HD. So, of your 3.9 million subscribers who have the HD package, what percentage of them have sports i wonder?
For all the channel is Sky Sports F1 HD, like every other Sky Channel there is also an SD version as well. It would be this that Sky Sports (non HD) customers would get, and also multiroom customers who have HD in the main room, but would be able to get the SD channel on any SD multiroom boxes

I have no idea how many HD customers also have Sky Sports, likewise I don't know how many non HD customers have Sky Sports, but like I said earlier, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to suggest a possible viewership reach of half the customer base. There will be updated figures released at the end of January according to the dates of the document I linked to earlier. The numbers could look different then, but not significantly I wouldn't have thought.