View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2017, 16:04 (Ref:3786836)   #124
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I assume this is for the Mika photo on the previous page?

As best as I can tell this is a browser thing? I use Chrome on both my iPad and my Windows desktop. The image is resized to a smaller size (to fit the device) and I don't get scroll bars on both devices. If I click on it, however it does load the larger version. If I try in IE 11 (which I never use) it gives me the super large image. So I assume Chrome must auto-resize large images?

Richard