Thread: Roll-Call?
View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2001, 00:54 (Ref:111934)   #15
Vitesse
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bath, England
Vitesse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridVitesse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Like you, I'd hate to think that ten-tenths and Atlas were mutually exclusive Ray. In fact I found ten-tenths before Atlas (that's why I'm Vitesse2 there - someone beat me to the name!) and IIRC it was a link from here (possibly posted by you!) that took me there. I'm also a member of Trackforum, again from a hint by you. I'm not the only one who is a member of all three (Joe Fan and Lajolla come to mind as well) and there are many others who are members of two of the three: therein lies the strength of fora such as this - the overlap between them means that they are not introspective and eventually incestuous. The current thread on three-engined cars has been posted on all three and has developed in three very different ways, as it should with different panels of people looking at the question.

If there is no co-operation between these three (and other) fora then all could ultimately fail: "together we stand, divided we fall".

So Michael, I too hope you will continue to show your expertise on both fora and can reconcile your feelings about Ray's problems with Atlas (if that is what you mean).

BTW Ray, I post links INTO ten-tenths too!! From Atlas and Trackforum .... not sure about Wolf though ...

Where are you anyway Wolf? Did you get that book yet??