View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2002, 07:43 (Ref:398997)   #78
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Then there's the things you do when you're on post and bored.

Doc H and MagnetON are on the preceeding post. The radios aren't working, there's a big gap in racing and we're all bored.

Myself and Shinners turn round to see MagnetOn bent over a chair being spanked by Doc H with a yellow flag. Across the calm afternoon, we can distinctly hear a gruff Glaswegian voice shouting "ooh spank me spank me I'm a baaaaaad marshal"

I understand the spectators opposite the post found the whole sordid incident particularly amusing...........

I was on the last post and directing lost drivers back up the entrance to the paddock at the end of each race. This involved using a two handed "back up" type gesture due to where I was on the track. It was only after I'd receieved some very funny looks from the drivers that I realised that the majority of them didn't have windows in the driver's side door. Therefore, they could hear me singing "Give it to me baby (uh huh uh huh)" (a la pretty fly for a white guy) as I made the back up gesture...........

And all the drivers say I'm pretty smart for a mar-shal.....

Last edited by EvilPumpkin; 9 Oct 2002 at 07:45.