Thread: Project C.A.R.S
View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2016, 23:59 (Ref:3617522)   #87
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The last patch just made minor fixes to problems they created with the DLC. The base game on the X1 still has serious problems that was never addressed. Upon posting about these problems I had my post moved into a massive thread in the Off Topic section and basically told that because these had already been reported, my post was just complaining.

From the Xbox user point of view, support stopped a long time a go. The game never was fully functional and they're just selling dlc for it now.

Tried to love this game. The general attitude of the staff and moderators made it impossible. The game was never fixed to a decent standard.