View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2016, 23:58 (Ref:3661201)   #248
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I've been away a while and this may not be seen but yes I purchased the Ultimate fan pass with Tues entry. No more sleeping the truck is worth the price, plus a free day of on track testing but no ST Lambos in 2016.

I was going to go this weekend and check on the lawn and over-seed but 95 and humid after 55 hours working in this week made me think nap/recovery was more important on Sat and the smoker was running Sunday. I will be up for the Fall Historics but only a couple weeks before Petit so not much to be done except maybe a little crown-raising on the water oak.
Thanks Man! Do we need some more pop-up tents after last year? I can pick up a new one if we could use it.