Old 9 Mar 2009, 06:58 (Ref:2411863)   #11
Rachel Richards
Racer

Wake Island
In a small house by the sea
Rachel Richards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Trev View Post
I wish I could comment, but alas the sources are dry, even PVDA don't know for sure.
Trev, I'm brave enough to dip a toe in the water. In the last week, I have heard the following rumours, from a number of reasonably reliable sources.

• The Di-Fillipo family (Top Fuel racers) have bought it.
  • A consortium involving Mick Ronke & the President of the BAC have bought it.
  • Rodney Jane (CEO, Jane Corp, and financial controller of the Jane Family Trust) has sacked every employee at Calder Park except the gardener/maintainence guy. Yes this is alleged to include one former multiple Touring Car Champion, one Robert Jane. Massive recent cost blowouts is the alleged reason.
  • The 'New World Class Melbourne Drag Racing Complex' is now a certainty to be built.

The ones listed above I havn't heard are:

PVDA; I dont think it is Phil Lammatina who has bought Heathcote.
Rich07; Russell Clarke is terminally ill with lung cancer, he is very interested in selling.
Silver; after the belt tightening by Rodney, I can't see Bob buying 2 lt of milk without a signed approval in the near future.

KE30 MAN, you may well be the winner of the meat tray, dont throw away that ticket quite yet........