View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2017, 09:52 (Ref:3723914)   #26
rallycrossnl
Racer

Netherlands
rallycrossnl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The ruling isn't on the MSA site (yet). In the 2014 ruling, there isn't a fixed probation. But he's called the sports ambassador etc..
He wasn't 'using' his international license as it was a demo at Gatebil, not a race that needed the paperwork. That part I would like to read about in the ruling.

"I know there are a lot of haters out there, but for everyone involved and that knows the real story I appreciate the continued support."
So.... still denying he's a tit? His erratic behavior was because a monstergirl got a bit of water on her from a waterpistol. Natural reaction = a shriek and a giggle. Liam's, flying into a rage, hurting people, hurting cars, playing loud music after the 02:00 am(!) noise curfew, going into heated debates with event personnel and hiding (really.....) from the police.. Really a angelic choirboy.

"The British driver previously had his license temporarily suspended in 2014 after advancing onto a live circuit at his home round of World RX 2014 at Lydden Hill to attend to his father Pat, who was taking part in a Group B demonstration race in a Ford RS200, which due to a fuel leak was sent into a blaze of flames." (quote seen on most news sites about it)
Yeah, and being very abusive towards the marshals, to which he only made an apology months later at the appeal after having sought legal counsel.