View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2010, 22:42 (Ref:2806137)   #9
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here is the third of this months efforts. If I'm honest I've hidden a pretty average design within what is supposed to represent a multi use venue. The rowing area in my fictional world has previously held world championships. The reservoir on the right is much larger and capable of holding International level "short course sailing" events (if indeed there are such things).

These two factors go some way to explain the overwhelming infrastructure, that took me so long to do.

Of the circuit itself...
Clockwise
6.557 km or 4.098 miles

There is a seldom used short circuit which measures 4.008 km or 2.505 miles.

Images Show
The Top View,
The first Corner
the 4th corner viewed from above the man made rowing lake.
The Pond Loop
The final Corner
Lastly the start of the F1 style Helicopter shot of the circuit as it come in over the Reservoir dam.
Attached Thumbnails
9_12 Top View.jpg   9_12 1st corner.jpg   9_12 4th corner.jpg  

9_12 Pond Loop.jpg   9_12 last Corner.jpg   9_12 Dam.jpg