View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2010, 20:40 (Ref:2809802)   #21
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Working to a dead-line so more details if more time available...with that all said here is a proper 4th of the month.

Just-in-time raceway runs Clockwise for a distance of 5.623 km or 3.514 miles if you prefer. It has 14 corners as I've counted them, including a sequence of 3 left handers (T2,3 &4) followed immediately by a long duel radius right hander (named T5 and 6).
The T7 & T8 chicane leads into a stadium section consisting of of a sequence of corners that are a tip of the hat to real life corners in Vallelunga, (though I humbly think I've improved on them ) T9 and T10 form the esses with the left handed T11 exiting the stadium.
The run to the T12 hairpin is 640m so should get overtaking for most series. With the return to the penultimate T13 being 340m.
The final corner leads onto the 860m S/F straight.
Attached Thumbnails
27_12 top view.jpg   27_12 T3 and Chicane.jpg   27_12 Stadium in.jpg  

27_12 Stadium Out.jpg   27_12 Hairpin.jpg   27_12 Final Corner.jpg