View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2016, 02:33 (Ref:3675183)   #33
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I don't know how many people attended. Some out there are saying it was 10,000 at best. But the track is saying 6-7x that. So how did that difference come about?
I suspect they are lying for their own appeasement. There were not 70k people there. Not even half that. It's going to be a ghost town next September....

I know Hindy and GG pled on MWM last week that if you don't attend, it'll go away.

Frankly? I don't care. Whilst I love the WEC, I have less than zero desire to go to COTA. The track doesn't interest me..at all. I think it's a boring, uninspired Tilkedrome. It has no historical significance, and I don't think the racing has ever been all that special. I'd rather go to Montreal or another fly-away race like Spa.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”