Thread: Books Best f1 autobiography...
View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2005, 22:21 (Ref:1399915)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
cool man fan, there are so many great ones out, including quite a few autobiographies. Of those you mention above I can recommend Niki Lauda's two books on F1 cars which approximately cover his two stints in F1; The Art and Science of Grand Prix Driving and The New Formula One: A Turbo Age. Although they aren't biographies, so I digress.

I'm going to move this thread to Armchair Enthusiast where it will be better served. While you are there do a search for book and those drivers you mention and see what it throws up. I have never really found a Senna book I liked and I tend not to buy books on people until they have retired! There is an official Michael one I saw which is mainly just dodgy photos of him (the search will bring up a thread that mentions it).

Villeneuve. A good start is the Driver Profile book written as part of a series by Roebuck. It is very good, but you'll have to find a second hand copy and be prepared to shell out for it.