View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2011, 04:22 (Ref:2943937)   #41
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsandmotorracing View Post
I Why is everyone disliking the idea of this race and think it will fail? I think it will be a huge sucess, you guys have got to stop stereotyping Texas. What some people fail to realize is that people who like cars respect F1 and most of the time watch it. It's the 21st centuray guys, the people of Texas aren't "rednecks", they're car guys and motorsport enthusiats as well. I suspect they have a huge crowd with people from all over the Untied States and Mexico going to the race. And even some people from around the globe going to check out this great new track. If it looks as good as it does on the renderings, it'll be sweet!

Oh yeah I forgot to add, the track won't be built in time
I think the dislike comes from the fee to Bernie, F1 politics and the location, otherwise a GP in the US will be a good thing and let's give it a chance; open wheel in the US needs a big push and hopefully this will help.