View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2017, 14:23 (Ref:3708398)   #4
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
The third one is the '84 Tyrrell. Stefan Johansson did a few races for them. That's the year that the team got disqualified.

I don't think I'd win any prizes for saying the "Fly Saudia" is a Williams. Given the cheeky message perhaps its Alan Jones at a test session.

As for the rest of them.....go to blazes will ya.
Not bad Paradise, certainly the Swede, Brands Hatch 1984. You can read his name on the airbox.

Yes of course a Williams during a tyre test at Silverstone, but the helmet should give a clue as to who thought what of Frank.

The other two? You can just see the car from which the wheel had come off. A shunt that stopped the race.

The Metro? It was originally a colour shot and Castrol actually bought a copy for the Winner of the Saloon Car Championship of the day. One of my few successes as a photographer.

I did not pick the pictures out they just came to light when clearing out a few files.

If it helps I have only worked in the UK.

Well done,

Bauble.