View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2011, 21:44 (Ref:2927526)   #23
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'd say it's a rock-paper-scissors situation, almost equal ability but with different strengths - Hamilton in a duel (as in, is there anyone else that would strike more terror in to the hearts of those who see them in their mirrors?), Vettel for metronomic performance, Alonso for squeezing the last drops from a car. Lewis Hamilton is generally better at the "crazy races" (thinking Monaco 2008 here), and Alonso isn't.

I'd put Button and Webber as this year's two drivers in the category below them, Button as a Vettel style efficiency driver. I'd speculate that Rosberg and Kobayashi would be up with Button and Webber at least if we saw them in a WCC medal quality car. Let's see what happens when/if Robert Kubica comes back, as we certainly hope he will be able to.