Old 19 Nov 2012, 01:33 (Ref:3168237)   #31
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by on_to_it View Post
Well NZSTfan, you got a deep and meaningful answer to that didn't you?

Anyway, back on topic; the last round should be a ripper. J-Mac will be trying as hard as hell to win it, but I just don't see him toppling Scottie. That's no reflection on his driving though, I just think the MPC team running Scottie have found an edge somewhere over most others, apart from perhaps Murphs guys.

The Aussie engineers they have are doing this all the time, and for me, that's the big difference.
Yes i got what i deserved on_to_it oh well, moving on.

Yeah i too agree that this weekend should see some great racing. I see Scott did well this weekend at has pretty much claimed the DVS title, so he will be on a high, and hard to beat. Jono Webb seems to fit into the series well too, which is great.

As for JMR they really have lacked punch this year when you'd least expect it. At the start i had them as the champions for the series, especially as Campbell Little was foraging around the garage for R1, but that did not make a jot of difference really.

So my predictions (putting my oh-so-good name on the line here )
1 - McGlaughlin/Webb
2 - Murphy/Perkins
3 - Booth/D'Alberto

I can only muster a predicted podium result sorry, but i think it will be interesting to see how Alex Davison goes too. And Eddie Bell, after his horrendous start at Puke, will we see him shine in the best looking car? (IMO)

On a side note, the 7 day weather forecast as put together by www.metvuw.com (one of the more reliable ones i reckon) has good weather aplenty for this final round