View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2013, 12:28 (Ref:3183540)   #10
migliacars
Racer

United Kingdom
doncaster
migliacars has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
dull and boring manufactured for tv only.
drivers cannot say or do what they want. have to be politicly correct. eddie ervine was kicked out for voicing his opinion.

hold on am i trolling again ive been warned about this already from an administrator

bet ill be kicked out soon enough.

f1 is only there for bernie to make money.

ive been involved in club motorsport for ten years now not on a Hugh scale by any means, just as a hobby been competitive so im not some idiot on here with no idea.

i would say if you speak to the drivers in club motorsport, the backbone of it all. and ask them there opinion on f1 they will have similar views to me.

i have good friends who know nothing about Motorsport. but sit there and speak about f1 as if they are running it. they think its great. but when i ask them to come and watch me or help they are washing there hair or cutting there grass.

get involved and see for yourselves what its about.

and i wasnt joking about the sleeping bit. although the last 2 racers were the best this season.

manufactured for the spectators only.... true

DRS that isnt motorsport.
if there is a faster car it means the team car and driver have got it right so they should be in the lead.

think of it this way.

years ago a man called johney herbert in a slower lotus kept the great micheal shumacher behind him in a flying benneton for nearly half the race,he did this by pure driving talent, placing his slower car in the places were he knew the benneton wanted to be lap after lap. what a race what a driver.
nowadays the faster benneton would flip open his flap pull over and pass very boringly down the straight of into the distance, the slower car would stand no chance.
is that what we want to see??????????? no

if the man behind is faster he will pass if not he isnt good enough.
thats how it is.

if i cannot pass a car on the circuit through my own skills why should i have the right to be gifted an easy pass down the straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbC5HhuWU74

we all like close racing but normally there is a runaway leader in all motorsport.

soon it will all be on simulators.

im a hugh lover of exciting Motorsport and f1 could be great again. the cars are to reliant on aerodynamic grip. for better racing mechanical grip is better take some of the downforce from them some how.
free up the regs let engines be free let teams use turbos superchargers v8s v10s v12s, take of the rev limiters and sensors, i wanna see them rods coming out the blocks, smoke all over like they use to be.
cars/engine naturally blow up in Motorsport that's how it is not everyone always finished, engines are very stressed units and on the verge of destruction.

take off the flappy paddles and let the drivers drive the cars.

like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hAtpDRl2A

listen to the engine listen to the gearbox look how he is fighting the car, this is driving.
look at the comments on there.

surly no one and argue that this isnt better motorsport.

i wasnt on here trying to start and argument but seems i have.

it is boring now compared to how it was.

who agrees.