View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2018, 21:14 (Ref:3817419)   #67
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Actually 3 in a row for Kyle. He definitely seems to be maturing nicely; the brat in the Hendrick No. 5 looks to be gone and the over-driving charge at every instant is more of a push when necessary and take care of the car the rest of the time.

Always quiet in here, about as quiet as the stands - my viewpoint is an internet stream over here in Blighty - dip in and out now and then, sometimes watch the hour (ish) long highlight show. Although I'll bet idiot France will deny it my money says Monsters early sponsor exit is they've realised there aren't many people to market their fizzy poison too. Not many people full stop... Jr retiring can only account for some of the attendance drop off, not all of it surely?

Definitely need to ditch the gimmicks - playoffs and stages - and get the aero sorted to increase overtaking opportunities at some tracks. I say aero, could be well wrong in that, but whatever it is these current cars and running real close/ overtaking seems to be less. Or am I imagining it? Sadly the show - which I loved 'til the end of last decade - is becoming a little dull. Not as dull as the now unwatchable F1: heck I used to love that.

Need some good close racin' dudes!

Good news that Matt Kenseth is back. One of my favourites... now if Carl Edwards comes out of retirement too (unlikely!) then I will be gettin' on a plane to come and watch some races in the fall.

Last edited by Alfisti; 25 Apr 2018 at 21:25.