View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2017, 16:11 (Ref:3752450)   #52
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would like to thank those who have shown support for my views on Hamilton, and say that I respect the views of those who don't, we are all entitled to an opinion, and to express it here as long as it remains courteous.

While I do not follow tennis I saw that Roger Federer won a record number of titles at Wimbledon. He acknowledged the crowd, congratulated his opponent, thanked the umpires and made a quiet acceptance speech. Very dignified.

I also saw a French rider win a gruelling stage of the Tour de France on Bastille Day, the first time for about a dozen years that has happened . He crossed the line with a smile, arms aloft, he than politely answered questions from commentators despite being badly out of breath. On the podium he accepted his trophy and waved to the crowd. No histrionics no crowd surfing just simple pleasure at a famous win.

I make no comparisons with any other sports.

After all! Everyone is different.