Thread: Code 60 for UK
View Single Post
Old 28 Dec 2015, 08:57 (Ref:3600500)   #96
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 275 GTB-4 View Post
An action that I know works, is for Marshals to put themselves in an easily seen position (but SAFE) and point a Flag at a car or groups and do the big two handed "slow down" gesture

However, short of throwing out road spikes or some other drastic measure, there are some drivers who just have brain fade, don't get it or are in a dream and will transgress no matter what trackside officials do
I've had a good look through the BB and I can't find "the big two handed slow down sign" listed. Has it been through consultation yet?