View Single Post
Old 30 May 2017, 17:35 (Ref:3737441)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F2DJB View Post
This will be our first trip to Le Mans, camping in Houx, is that a good place to be???
Any tips for us movies, that are travelling light, due to ridiculously small boot. Arrive on Tuesday afternoon and plan to set up tent then find a supermarche to stock up on the esensials, and get some food as well.
Looking forward to it.
Welcome to Tenths - enjoy your stay......

I've never stayed in Houx, but others will confirm (I believe) that you've picked a good spot.

Pose any questions you want here, you will get answers. There is a huge amount of LM experience in here.....

Edit - you see, someone beat me to it already!