View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2017, 00:03 (Ref:3703045)   #28
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well apart from the fact that all the 'prophecies' here are pure fiction there's one thing that's been overlooked.

I hold to the future theory propounded by James May. The internal combustion engine will go the way of the horse - mostly driven off the road and kept for leisure purposes only. This will cement the importance of the race circuit or airfield venue in motoring - the only place for petrol heads to exercise their horse (power). I foresee a strong future for track days, race meetings and car meets at existing and maybe even new venues.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk