View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2017, 16:05 (Ref:3758843)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Advice on racing flag poles, gents? It's time...

Bigger the better for poles or so I've been told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Sorry, that's me doing a rain dance here every morning so we'll be ahead and it can stop in October. Cause you know were still deep in a drought. Decatur reminded us to only water on the designated days and time or you could be fined, as if anything in the garden has needed more water
Take this map to them and shove it you know where:

http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/S...onitor.aspx?GA

Over since June.

And we wouldn't have too much of a problem if people didn't water their grass when it's raining like I saw yesterday or think Bermuda needs water every other day.....

And speak of the devil, raining again.