Thread: LM24 This year's GTE Thread
View Single Post
Old 5 May 2016, 16:53 (Ref:3638862)   #3
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As whole, I don't really care what happens, to me they are basically just moving obstacles for prototypes nowadays - BUT comeback making Risi winning would be pretty neat. They used to be such powerhouse. Even as late as 2010 them vs Corvette was amazing. But unfortunately the Competizione is not the team it used to be (though at least they had the sense to fire Jaime Melo), and times in the class have changed anyway. Doubt I need to clarify on that more

I would bet on Ford getting some breaks prior and/or post Test Day, it's in the interest of "everyone" to have them competitive