View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2006, 21:23 (Ref:1597767)   #16
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
OK, I've rebuilt the machine I recently acquired and got it setup as a dedicated server on VROC.

The server will be open for testing for the time being. I've not password protected it at the moment to try and attract numbers to test it, but if we get any problems with wreckers then give me a shout and I'll put it back. I'm having some trouble getting the ping to work, even though everything I can think of I've tried, but thats minor. All it means is that the server shows on the race list with an orange indicator. It's fine to connect to.

Since it is a home server, it won't be running 24/7 but hopefully weekends and some evenings. If you would like to request any timeslots where you would like it to be on let me know. As long as I'm around it should be fine.

I'll resurrect the old ' GPL - Are You on VROC or iGOR Tonight?' for announcements on server uptime.

Last edited by Spudgun; 29 Apr 2006 at 21:35.