View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2017, 19:39 (Ref:3766633)   #55
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
I think that this is a good time to mention that this is nothing compared to the calamity that was Tora Kagi's pit reporting skills during in the American Le Mans series I believe it was in 2012 and/or 2013. The guy could say nothing more than they are changing tires and fueling the car.
OH GOD! I remember that guy! His name was Taro Koki by the way and he came from a drifting background...bad idea.

I distinctly remember one of his silver dollar moments from Sebring in 2013. At one point, he buzzed the booth during the race to ask why there were some cars running on track that had matching livieres.... I also clearly remember Hindy's (bless him) immediate response being along the lines of "Thats a great question, Taro!", although I am sure we can all guess what he was really thinking in that moment.