View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2012, 14:40 (Ref:3142022)   #34
EastonNeston
Veteran

EastonNeston should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree, this is probably the final year for Intersteps, a shame as the cars and teams are good. In my opinion, it does provide a good, and safe, first step into racing cars.

As for Matt P, like any driver he can only beat the opposition that are there on the track with him. The fact that Fortec have had him working from engineers from other parts of the team suggests that as a team they a talent that is worth developing. Also he was up against a 'known quantity' in MGR's Matt Mason, so we have a valid point of comparison for both Matt's against each other, and indeed, the other drivers in the series?

Life would be much simpler if all the FFord & Intersteps drivers were competing against each other in one class, but that is not the case, and I believe that EU competition rules would prevent the MSA from introducing such a regulation. Even if it was introduced, there would be someone complaining that thIngs were unfair!

Whoever the final 6 are, I hope that they are able to give their best at the finals and that the judges have a really difficult decision to decide the winner.