Thread: Nissan Leaf
View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 16:24 (Ref:3752182)   #64
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
http://insideevs.com/incentives-remo...alt-hong-kong/

This one must be the Daily Mail because it says EV sales have dropped to nothing in Hong Kong
Sweet. So you're now ignoring your own stats? Because before you posted saying they've dropped to nothing and it was actually 4500. Are we just pretending that doesn't exist? What about the global rise year on year? Does that not count either?

If we're just going to ignore facts then I'm going to start making some wild claims. I think that electric cars out number petrol cars 10 to 1! I'm not going to post proof, it's just what I think is happening. Sounds ridiculous when someone else says it, doesn't it.

Sales are on the up. If you remove incentives then after that initial drop, they still trend upwards. Your own sources confirm that. Sorry to urinate on petrol powered bonfire (don't do that: hazardous to your health!).