View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2018, 21:42 (Ref:3800795)   #1014
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtC24 View Post
Ok, so the Rebellion got No 1 and 3. Why not 2 ?
They seem to like the number 13 I guess Such a combination may bring more luck, then 13 alone maybe.

I remember last year on the ACO, LM24 presentation we had most if not all the drivers announced. This time there are many TBAs.

Do you think are there interesting names coming ?
There are some rumours about Kvyat/Sirotkin, who else may be on the table ?
There are quite a lot of names known already - the ACO normally only note the 'placeholder' drivers (for want of a better expression)..... It's early days, the number of drivers already known is about the same as usual at this time (and I've been watching this process fairly closely for quite a few years now).