View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2016, 17:59 (Ref:3692165)   #212
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
BJ; Coulthard handed the lead in Australia to his team mate Hakkinnen, because the team had made an error in their strategy, allowing DC to overtake him. It could have cost him the Championship at the end of year but he did the right thing. Nico allowed Lewis past in Monaco, Verstappen just refuses. Different attitudes to life generally.

First to the life boat, or 'Women and children first'.

We all admire different people for just these reasons, for me Massa will always be the epitome of a true sportsman. I suspect you consider Lewis is?
A team error is a little different.

No, not at all. I don't like Lewis's petulance and sulky attitude when things don't go his way; not worthy of a three times WDC. It's a pity he didn't learn a little humility from Jenson Button, when they were at McLaren together.