View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2017, 17:34 (Ref:3756749)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
DOGP: Vettel. Pole, race win, and a possibly wounded car besides.

SOHOGP (Sense of Humour of the GP): Alonso. For the deck chair cameo on the deck chair picture. And fastest lap wasn't bad either.

HBOGP (Honourable Behaviour of the GP): Hamilton. For moving aside for Bottas as promised, even though it threatened his fourth place. Contrasts admirably with Multi21-gate.

SCOGP (Stupid Comment of the GP): Raikkonen. I can't remember his exact words, but for the verbal assault on a driver who had never even sat in a 2017 F1 car until the start of Q1.

PEOGP (Plucky Effort of the GP): Di Resta. Obvious. I don't need to say more.
Yes, I'd go with all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
Any weekend where Hamilton doesn't win is a good weekend
What is so strange about that? A perfectly reasonable contention.
Not really. It just gets very boring.