Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2017, 16:35 (Ref:3712424)   #2337
DistortedSmile
Racer

Spain
DistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMedic9019 View Post
That's the point I've made. Some of us don't rely on a paycheck from a motorsport venue. I have my friends, I share info I get when I feel like it. Am I an "insider"? No. Because that's a stupid elitist title given by those who need to feel important, or used by those who are jealous of something I guess. I spent years in the paddock of the ALMS, I still have many friends. If I ask them a question about something, sometimes I get an answer, other times I don't, other times I get clues and have to do the legwork.

I don't really care TBH. I'm not bound by any NDA's. If I hear something, I'll share it so long as it has some feet. If you, or anyone else doesn't want to believe me, well, that's on you... I sleep just fine at night.
Or maybe most people don't care who you knew in the ALMS paddock and just get annoyed by the whole ''Hey look at me!! I know things!!'' way a lot of your posts come off like. Never mind that on top of that the information you post is wrong more often than not as proven by pretty much anything you ever said about the Nissan LMP1.