View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2016, 17:48 (Ref:3630758)   #15
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwintle View Post
On the other hand, the Pacific Northwest is also notoriously rainy... not quite like those Road Atlanta deluges of recent memory, though.

Chiana mentioned Mont Tremblant - I would love to see that (heck, I'd love to see *any* major racing series there). I suspect though that the local municipal noise regulations/complainers, lack of surrounding infrastructure, and required safety upgrades might make it a non-starter. I've also heard that spectator areas are very limited (maybe someone who knows can weigh in on this?).

It is a spectacular track and setting, however, and might make for some very interesting racing.

It seems likely that the Quebec fans would come in droves.
I have a Portland resident cousin that I visited recently and he likened his "raincoat" to a long sleeve t shirt . It's apparently likes drizzle a lot.

I recall the Mont Tremblant CART race being goos back in 2007. What's the deal with Three Rivers? (I'm not about to look up or attempt the French spelling).