View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2017, 16:41 (Ref:3723309)   #66
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
I'm starting to think that way with a lot of things, such as my job and what I want to do with my life. Maybe I should give up racing, because it's not the same as it was when I was younger, and I'm not the same person I was back then, either.

I'm not that thrilled at seeing all electric cars in racing, and I'm certainly not thrilled at the prospect of cars that can drive themselves in racing.
Not to psycho-analyze... but, it seems to me that you are probably unhappy with multiple other parts of your life, but are subconsciously choosing to move that irritation towards something else.. perhaps what you need is to find what is actually the problem and fix it.

I miss the old times as well, but, when you find something new to appreciate.. sometimes it's not as dreary as you make it out to be. Am I thrilled with where racing is now? Nope. But, I'm more interested now in engineering and the mechanicals than I was before.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”