View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2017, 22:36 (Ref:3759049)   #48
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great idea to ban the cigarette money, alcohol money, the fast food money it will make the dogooders think they are saving us heathen's from going down the wrong road in life!

What next the internet providers banned from sponsoring sport in case we look up old car racing on you tube showing cigarette advertising liveried race cars!

We won't mention the gambling info commercials that appear during sporting events and the ploy to use your mobile phone to gamble!

I don't know how we survived the 70's when the local speedway was sponsored by Marlboro, the USA sedan team was sponsored by Coca Cola, and the only thing at the snack bar was hot chips or meat pies and not mention we sat in the sun without factor 50 sunscreen!

Dear Mr Slater and Gordon,
could you please look st a possible case of abuse and neglect against my parents for exposing me to loud noise, petrol fumes, the owners of the local speedway for exposure to loud noise, exciting racing, also there non availability of healthy food options at the turn 4 snack bar and sun exposure while sitting waiting for the evening racing to start during daylight saving, Marlboro cigarette company for sponsoring the track, repetitive playing of the Marlboro theme song, the skimpy models(especially that blonde one that had the large boobs squashed into that Marlboro T-shirt) that were present when the Marlboro Grand Prix was run every January.
The US government for sending out the USA sedan team each year during the 70's.
Regards
Kingair.