View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2017, 08:51 (Ref:3759116)   #701
mceci1
Veteran

Australia
mceci1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I'd have to agree on Stanaway doing a year in Super2. I cant see him getting a main game drive next year so a year in Super2 could actually work out well for him. He learns the car (yes I know hes shown pace but miles under the belt always helps) and the tracks. If he comes out next year and belts everyone, it'll strengthen his case for a seat in the top series.

Don' t take any notice of people with missing teeth at QR, if they're not there then you're not at QR. Stay classy Ipswich.

Enough with the yelling.

Its quite well known that BOLD means yelling or ANGER online..turn off the caps lock mate. Nothing wrong with passion but hey you can get your point across without screaming at someone in that matter.

Look at Peckstar he's a pro at tearing other peoples posts apart and insulting them-all without using caps lock. Hows that for skill?
I agree. Stanaway will benefit.

I didn't intend for the bold to be yelling as I was genuinely just having an opinion. It wasn't so much anger at anyone here, but I can see what you mean, it does come across as possible hostility.

As for QR, not suprising really that there was the bogans there. I live about an hour or so away and there is a few bogan areas around, Logan, Miami, some in Ipswich.