View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2013, 19:54 (Ref:3211298)   #36
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim H View Post
Why are most Hybrids Petrol? Surely it would be much more economical to use a diesel. Audi have done it with their Les Mans cars, but why not in a road car?

However, having said that, Posche 918.... mmm Yes Please.
I agree, start with your efficient engine and make that better rather than go the petrol route.

The Mercedes E300 is a diesel hybrid. It is very good, the 250CDI with a bit of extra power and a lovely schematic showing where the energy is going! Drives very well and does reward with power or economy. Very good, I liked it and would buy it. I don't do the miles to justify it, but if I did then why not?

A P1 or 918 - I agree, yes please.