View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2010, 18:31 (Ref:2677998)   #139
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
I can agree that what they did was potentially dangerous, but in the event their actions caused no harm. But as said previously, I agree with the repremand. Had there been any more serious consequences to their actions then I would expect a tougher punishment.
True, their actions didn't cause any harm but if they had it would have been another story. Yes, the argument does contain ifs and would haves and there is the potential danger. However prevention is better than cure, so if there is a rule regarding racing down the pitlane why wasn't it enforced immediately, rather than both drivers give a remand after the race?

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 22 Apr 2010 at 18:39.