View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2013, 15:17 (Ref:3211192)   #58
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Le Mans is a road! So slightly different I reckon!

Seriously, I don't think as many tracks as you seem to believe get resurfaced, they might get patched up in places but to me a resurface is the entire racing surface changed to something new and that doesn't happen often at all.
Just for the record, I was reffering to the Grand Prix section of Le Mans rather than the public road sections. The Mulsanne straight very rarely gets re surfaced I think, as you can see by the groves left in the road from the trucks that use it every day as the cars are racing.

As for the other stuff, ok let's just agree to disagree. Personally though, for me anything more than say 10 tracks worldwide being re surfaced means "lots" - not including all the smaller national tracks around the world of course, just the big circuits around the world which generally attract the big International series.