View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2017, 13:25 (Ref:3709021)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is very sad. I knew him only through his posts, and as a fellow moderator. And through those became aware of a huge passion for the sport and of a very keen sense of humour.

More sadly, on a personal note, we tried to arrange to meet last time I passed through NZ, but my itinerary and his availability failed to coincide and it didn't happen. 'Next time, for sure' we said. But there is no next time now. I'm sure I missed a treat.

Huge condolences to all of his family and friends.